"What is it?"
"If there was a planet as big as the sun but covered with water, and near the sun, and the water was evaporated into the sun, would the sun burn out?"
"Hmm, maybe not."
"What if there are 5 planets as big as the sun and covered with water, would they burn out the sun?"
"I think it's possible."
~
"Nanay, who do you love the most, me or Tatay?"
"You."
"Me or anyone in your family?"
"You."
"Me or anyone in the world?"
"You."
"What? Not even Pope Francis?"
"Of course I love you more than Pope Francis."
"Is that true for all mothers?"
"Yes."
"Nanay? When you gave birth to me and the anastasia (sic) had worn off, did you cry?"
"Yes! Happy tears."
"Did Tatay cry?"
"Maybe. I don't remember. You can ask him. But he normally doesn't cry even during cryable moments. Boys are like that."
"He cries easily now."
:-(
(2016 April 25)
No comments:
Post a Comment