Saturday, September 29, 2012

The one with the bad haircut

The only thing I go to salons for is to have my hair cut. I don't have my nails done, I don't get hair treatments (I think these two so far are pretty obvious), and I especially don't let other people do my makeupnot even for my wedding.

And so it makes me very very upset (#hulksmash) when I finally decide to let go a littleafter about a year of cutting my own hairand the professional i was counting on still gives me freshly harvested rice fields when I specifically asked for a very particular (i.e., Carey Mulligan) pixie cut.

I had used all possible aidspictures, descriptions, a wigto help my case, but somehow did not get through. I still walk out of the salon looking as if someone was holding a clipper behind me when a firecracker went off.#

No comments:

Post a Comment